BACP ACCREDITIED COUNSELLOR – FULLY REMOTE
Hunter MH have an opportunity for an experienced and qualified Counsellor, to secure a long term locum contract working within a highly regarded NHS IAPT Service.
The Service are looking for someone to join the team on a part remote, Full-Time basis with flexible hours between 22.5 – 37.5 hours per week that can be worked Monday – Friday. In order to apply for this role you must have Previous IAPT experience and BACP Accreditation.
– Start date – ASAP
– Duration – 3-6 month ongoing
– Full time
– Clinical area – Adults
– £22 – £24 per hour – Umbrella (rate negotiable based on interview)
– Remote Role
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Nicole at Hunter MH today on 0203 475 4175 or email email@example.com
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
CBT – Locum
Salary – £20 – 30 per hour
Contact Person: Nicole Jordan