Hunter Mental Health have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Band 6/7 CAMHS Practitioner to work with a CAMHS Service on a fully remote basis. The service is looking for someone to work 37.5 hours per week, to start in the next 2/3 weeks. The rate is £35ph-£40ph via an Umbrella Company.
Key details of the role:
- CAMHS Practitioner
- Band 6/7
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3-month ongoing Locum Contract
- Full Time
- £35ph-£40ph via an Umbrella Company
- Experience working within Community Mental Health
- RMN/Social worker/Psychologist must have a valid NMC or HCPC Registration
- If you are a CBT Therapist a BABCP registration is required
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Jasmine at Hunter Mental Health today on 0203 475 4175
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate
RMN – Locum
Salary – £35 – 40 per hour
Contact Person: Jasmine Henry