We at Hunter are currently working alongside a fantastic Eating Disorders team. They are currently seeking a Band 6 CPN to join their fantastic team.
This position is a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse working with an Eating Disorders team in Buckinghamshire. The duration of the contract is 3 months, with an option to extend at the end of the 3rd month. They are open for somebody to take this role on both a full-time and part-time basis. Ideally, any candidate that gets taken on start their employment as soon as possible. The salary will be £25-27 an hour dependent on experience.
Is this job not for you? If so, refer a friend and we will pay you £250 upon a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Job Title – Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- Start Date – ASAP
- Duration – 3 Months Ongoing
- Full Time or Part Time
- Eating Disorders
- £25-27 an hour
Why work with Hunter?
- Join our community: you can get involved with a network of like-minded locums with shared values for both patients and clients.
- You will be represented by a group of experts who will listen to you, gain an understanding of your needs, and represent you in a professional manner.
- Quick and easy registration.
- You can develop a long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- We have access to the best requirements worldwide.
- Weekly payments always paid on time.
- We have a great team of employees who are all incredibly knowledgeable on the market.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
- Great customer service, something we take pride in.
Apply online or call us on 02034754175 (Roni)
CPN – Locum
Salary – £25 – 27 per hour
Contact Person: Roni Ornadel