Hunter Mental Health have a Fantastic opportunity for a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist, counselling psychologist, forensics psychologist or CBT Therapist to within a Crisis Team based in Chichester. The role is full time on a 6-month ongoing locum contract, to start in 2/3 weeks. The rate is £30ph-£35ph via an Umbrella Company.
- Providing psychological assessment and interventions, to patients who present with sever and enduring mental health presentations. i.e. schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and personality disorder
- Delivering both group sessions and 1:1 assessments
Key details of the role:
- Clinical Psychologist,
- Band 8a
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 6-month ongoing Locum Contract
- Full Time
- £30ph for Band 7 or £35ph for Band 8a via an Umbrella Company
- NHS Trust
- Experience working in an acute setting
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Jasmine at Hunter Mental Health today on 0203 475 4175
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Psychology – Locum
Salary – £30 – 35 per hour
Contact Person: Jasmine Henry