Hunter Mental Health have an opportunity for an experienced Band 7 Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) to secure an ongoing locum contract, working within an IAPT Service on a fully remote basis.
Key details of the role:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapist
- Band 7
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing Locum Contract
- Full Time
- NHS Adult IAPT Service
- CBT Diploma
- Experience working as a CBT Therapist
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Jasmine at Hunter Mental Health today on 0203 475 4175
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
CBT – Locum
Salary – £18 – 20 per hour
Contact Person: Jasmine Henry