Hunter Mental Health are supporting a great team in their search for a Band 6 CAMHS Practioner participating in non-caseload work. The NHS trust is a community and mental health designed trust who prides itself on providing a range of services for all ages in the south west region they cover. To do this they have a large workforce of the best healthcare individuals who work alongside the hospitals and patients homes in the community to continue this passion.
The post holder will be a nurse with the appropriate professional or regulatory body (NMC). Can show the ability to complete assessments and telephone triage of new referrals. They will also have the ability to liaise with other services. The role includes the option to work remotely for a few days a week.
To be successful in this position, you will have a preferred experience of working within a CAMHS team previously. You will need to be a qualified mental health practitioner who has the ability to complete assessments and triage.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9am till 5pm. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of other Community Psychiatric Nurses, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- CAMHS Practitioner
- Band 6/7
- Part Remote
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- £27-£30 Dependant on Experience
Call Faieq on (02034754175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
CPN – Locum
Salary – £27 – 30 per hour
Contact Person: Faieq Bashar