Hunter Gatherer Mental Health are representing a CAMHS team based In the South Wales area who are looking for a mental health nurse with past CAMHS experience to join their growing team on a full-time basis. The team covers the South Wales area.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday from 8am to 6pm. There currently is no weekend working opportunities however this may be possible with ongoing developments to the service. Within the service there is a support team of other Community Psychiatric Nurses, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead. The team are able to offer a one day working from home.
Key details of the role:
- CAMHS Practitioner
- Full-time (37.5 hours across 4 days)
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3-6 month ongoing contract
- £37.12 – £38.89 umbrella
Call Tayo on 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
CPN – Locum
Salary – £37.12 – 39.89 per hour
Contact Person: Tayo Odubore