Hunter Mental Health is working alongside a CAMHS service within some of the most desirable NHS Trusts who cover London and the surrounding, working with people of all ages and make sure their services are wide ranging and will integrated.
We are looking for an experienced clinical or counselling psychologist to join services working within an eating disorders on a 37.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £34.11 – £37.69ph
Knowledge of the theory and practice of specialised psychological assessments and interventions for children and young people with autism spectrum disorders and associated neurodevelopmental conditions including intellectual disability and co-morbid mental health disorders, such as anxiety and depression.
The service is looking for someone to work within their team on a remote working operating in a 9-5, Monday to Friday service. Within the service there is a support team of CPN’s, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Consideration will be given to Clinical and Counselling Psychologists from all backgrounds as long as there is the required experience of working within a community mental health team previously.
Key details of the role:
- Clinical or Counselling Psychologist
- Band 8a or 8b
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- CAMHS service
- £34.11 – £37.69ph
Call Cameron on (02034754175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Psychology – Locum
Salary – £34.11 – 37.69 per hour
Contact Person: Cameron McCoy