CBT – Fully Remote – Full Time
Hunter MH have an opportunity for an experienced Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, to secure contract working within an NHS IAPT based in the Greater London area.
The service are looking for a qualified CBT therapist to join the service on a locum basis. The role is fully remote with the opportunity to go into service.
To be eligible for this role you will need to have the following:
- Experience Working for an IAPT service
- PGD / PGC in High Intensity CBT
- BABCP Accreditation – Full or Provisional Please email a copy of your CV if you are working towards accreditation
– Start date – ASAP
– Full Time – 22.5 – 37.5 hrs pw
– Remote working role
– 3 months ongoing
– Clinical area : Adults
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Nicole at Hunter MH today on 0203 475 4175 or email email@example.com
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
CBT – Locum
Salary – £38 – 40 per hour
Contact Person: Nicole Jordan