Hunter Mental Health is currently supporting a fantastic CAMHS service within on of the most favourable NHS Trusts who is based in the West London area and they are in need of an experienced Band 7 Psychologist to join their team. The trust provide a varied wide range of healthcare services to those in the London borough. This trust have specialised in community health, mental health and learning disability services. They have proven their credibility in their care for people of all ages and work closely with a variety of partners to ensure that our services are well-integrated and wide-ranging.
We are looking for an experienced clinical/counselling psychologist to join this CAMHS team working with children and adolescence with a variety of complex mental health conditions and assessments on a 22.5-hour locum contract which is an initial 3-month contract of 3 days a week with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £27ph – £30.87ph depending on experience and banding.
The role will focus on sssessments and interventions on children of primary school age and the service can offer a mix of in person and remote. Not remote only though,
Key details of the role:
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologist
- Band 7
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Part Time position
- CAMHS Service
Call Cameron on 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Psychology – Locum
Salary – £27.00 – 30.87 per hour
Contact Person: Cameron McCoy