Hunter Mental Health have been ask to support a fantastic crisis assessment team based in a North East London service which specialise in a mental health recovery in their search for a Band 6 community psychiatric nurse. This is a large, diverse mental health trust who are well regarded for providing local and national services. They strategise to make a real difference to all they care for striving for excellence in every area of mental health and wellbeing.
Experience in community mental health is required as the service would require someone to hit the ground running and be a real asset to the service, liaison service is desired but not a necessity . They also need someone with the following:
- Excellent Assessment Skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good Communicator
- Good computer skills
- Experience of working with people who have Psychosis
- Experience of working in a busy Community Mental Health Team
- Ability to commute to Central London
The working hours are across a 7 day service, the shift patterns are days (08:00-21:30) and nights (21:00-08:30) . Within the service there is a support team of other Community Psychiatric Nurses, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Crisis Assessment Service
- £25 – £27ph umbrella
Call Cameron on (02034754175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
CPN – Locum
Salary – £25 – 27 per hour
Contact Person: Cameron McCoy