Hunter Mental Health are supporting an Older Adults CMHT based in Sheffield. They are looking for a mental health nurse with NHS experience to come join their exciting team on a 3-6 month ongoing contract and the service operating hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
The ideal mental health nurse would have experience working in the community but due to the climate of the team they are happy to give an RMN an opportunity to gain that initial experience. If you are looking to join a well-established CMHT that specialises within the Older Adults setting, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
- Band 6
- Start date 2/3 weeks
- 3-6 month ongoing contract
- Full time position
- Older Adults – CMHT
- £25.12 – £25.98ph (umbrella)
Call Tayo on the number 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
CPN – Locum
Salary – £25.12 – 25.98 per hour
Contact Person: Tayo Odubore