Hunter AHP are on a mission to be the agency of choice in the healthcare sector – where recruitment talent wants to work, the first agency clients call when looking to source healthcare professionals, and the only agency quality healthcare professionals want to represent them.
We recruit healthcare professionals on a temporary and permanent basis, right across the UK.
Working closely with hospitals and private healthcare providers in the UK, we have a career opportunity available for a Compliance Officer.
The ideal candidate will have had a previous similar experience within a healthcare recruitment environment, in addition to:
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) as well as attention to detail;
- The ability to work well under pressure and hit deadline;
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Good IT Skills (Microsoft Office and Outlook)
- Knowledge of UK National Framework compliance (CPP, HTE and CCS) – preferred, not essential
- Responsible for pre-employment checking process, obtaining all relevant checks in a timely manner before candidates expected start date
- Responsible for working with each candidate during the compliance process
- Conduct audits on a regular basis, e.g. DBS, professional registration, mandatory training and Right to Work
- Keeping database up to date
- Monitor daily reports showing any compliance documentation that is due to expire
- Work closely with the sales team to make sure agreed timeframes are adhered to
- You will also be required to work closely with external organisations, candidates and internal consultants to ensure all parties involved are aware of any outstanding compliance issues
We are a GREAT company to work for, with awe-inspiring colleagues and some super-cool benefits:
- Unlimited holiday. As part of our family we know that you’re driven, competitive and have a strong work ethic, so we let you decide what time you need to take as holiday. Our culture is all about trust.
- We love our employees and want them to be as happy and healthy as possible, so we provide them with free fruit, 25% off your gym membership, Hunter running club
- Private healthcare. Reducing the burden on the NHS and caring for our staff. You’re part of our family after all. From the end of a 6-month probation period your private healthcare will kick in.
- Free beer and wine. We provide refreshments in our workspace and we encourage everyone to socialise together, building strong and healthy bonds.
- Bring your dog to work. Who doesn’t love having a dog in the office? Great for lowering blood pressure and increasing serotonin levels.
- Going out. Ascot races, Escape Room, Hawksmoor, Bowling… we’ve had a lot of fun together and we’ll be having a whole lot more!
- Annual away-days. At Hunter we like to do things in style. From annual conferences at Soho Farmhouse in the Cotswolds to yearly group-wide get togethers in Barcelona….
- Knowledge sharing. We hold regular desk coaching sessions and have an amazing intranet with libraries of free personal development courses. We take training very seriously and will invest in you both as a consultant and individual.
- Hunter AHP is part of Hunter Gatherer Group, an investment company with proven success in building outstanding healthcare recruitment businesses around the globe. We are on a mission to be the agency of choice in the healthcare sector – where recruitment talent wants to work, the first agency clients call when looking to source healthcare professionals, and the only agency that quality healthcare professionals want to be represented by.
- Specialising in niche allied healthcare professional’s recruitment, we are based in Shoreditch, London and have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Officer to join our family.
- Our people have a track record of exceptional success. They are energetic, focused and committed to delivering an outcome that exceeds expectations. The team are leagues ahead of their competition and unrivalled in their motivation. Becoming a member of our team guarantees you the chance to work alongside talented, awe-inspiring colleagues, develop as a person as well as a consultant, and fast-track your way to recruitment success.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- To provide a fun, competitive, enjoyable and fulfilling work environment
- To provide you with an environment that supports all aspects of your function
- To reward you directly linked to performance
- To provide a good holiday package and flexibility to support your family when necessary
- To provide the development exposure and training required for you to develop personally and achieve your aspirations
- To operate with fairness and adhere to the Hunter values
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to work in a bubbly, positive and target oriented office, please contact us!
Pharmacy – Perm
Salary – £18k – 25k per year + Health Insurance, Unlimited Annual Leave
Contact Person: Benton Robertson