Hunter Gatherer Mental Health are supporting a great adult CMHT in their search for a band 6 community psychiatric nurse based in Southend-on-Sea. This progressive community mental health team are in a position where they require an experienced band 6 CPN to come in and hit the ground running on a part remote working basis so you can expect some days to be working from home. You will be required to hold a caseload of clients and the working hours of the team are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. They can consider applicants that can offer 22.5 + hours.
The team are offering band 7 rates for a band 6 position.
Key details of the role:
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6 – Band 7 rates
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Working Age Adults CMHT service
- £30.01ph – 30.36ph (Depending on experience)
Call Tayo on 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
CPN – Locum
Salary – £30.01 – 30.36 per hour
Contact Person: Tayo Odubore