Community psychiatric nurse: Hunter Mental Health have an opportunity for a community psychiatric nurse in a Band 6 locum contract. The role is solely assessments and will not be expected to take on a caseload. The role is based in South West London and Hunter can confirm the role is at the rate of £28.04 with the contract starting as soon as possible.
- Locum contract
- Start as soon as possible
- Band 6 equivalent
- Rates: £28.04
- Assessments only
- South West London
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hunter MH today.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by MH sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter MH network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter MH is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter MH events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
RMN – Locum
Salary – £28.04 – 28.04 per hour
Contact Person: Liam Strange