Hunter Gatherer Mental Health are working on the behalf of a supportive community mental health team based in Loughton who are looking for a mental health nurse to join the service on a full-time contract to start within the next 2/3 weeks. The team are willing to give the opportunity to a mental health nurse with no community experience. If you are currently working at a band 5 position and are looking for the first step into a band 6 position, then this will be the opportunity for you.
The working hours of the team are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Key details of the role:
- CPN – Band 6
- Working age adults (18-65)
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3-6 months ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- £26.65 – £27.89
- Call Tayo on 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
CPN – Locum
Salary – £26.65 – 27.89 per hour
Contact Person: Tayo Odubore