Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a great Community Mental Health Nurse for an 18 to 65 Community Recovery Service. The role will be providing assessment, signposting and administering depots to adults with mental health issues in a Shrewsbury based service.
Experience in community mental health is required as the service would require someone to hit the ground running and be a real asset to the service. They also need someone with the following:
- Ability to provide excellent assessment, treatment and care reviews to patients and their families/ carers.
- Ability to take responsibility for managing urgent clinical calls, including risk assessment and management.
- Ability to administer and help run depot clinics
- Ability to take responsibility for supporting team members in their decision making
- Good organisational skills
- Good Communicator
- Good computer skills
- A car driver with access to a car for business use will be required.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00am till 5pm however part-time may be considered. Within the service there is a support team of other Community Psychiatric Nurses, Social Workers, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- Band 6
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3 month
- Full Time or part time position
- Hybrid Working
- £24PH to £26PH umbrella (dependant on experience)
Call Hannah on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £200 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
CPN – Locum
Salary – £24 – 26 per hour
Contact Person: Hannah Chapman