Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a great Mental Health Nurse in a crisis home treatment team. The role will be providing assessment, treatment, monitor and manage acute risk presentation in the community for patients and their families in a South East Coast based service. This is a large mental health trust who pride themselves on the safe and excellent mental, physical and social care that they provide to patients across all ages, improving their health and wellbeing.
Experience in community mental health is required as the service would require someone to hit the ground running and be a real asset to the service. They also need someone with the following:
- Experience in crisis home treatment teams essential
- Monitor and manage acute risk presentation
- Ability to take responsibility for managing urgent clinical calls, including risk assessment and management.
- Ability to take responsibility for supporting team members in their decision making
- To take a role in facilitating and/or co-facilitating clinical groups with patients and their carers.
- Good organisational skills
- Good Communicator
- Good computer skills
- A car driver with access to a car for business use will be required.
Key details of the role:
- Community Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3 month
- Full time or Part time position
- £30 to £35ph umbrella
Call Hannah on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Compan5ies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
CPN – Locum
Salary – £30 – 35 per hour
Contact Person: Hannah Chapman