Hunter Mental Health is looking for a dedicated and collaborative CPN – Crisis to join our client’s inclusive and welcoming team. This contract CPN role is based in Basildon and offers an hourly rate of £27 and the opportunity to be part of a positive and diverse workplace culture.
As a CPN – Crisis, you will carry the responsibility for the assessment of care needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care for older adults and adults of working age with mental health problems that are referred to the team.
In your first few weeks in this CPN job, you can expect to:
- Be a multi-disciplinary team member and work in close cooperation with wards and primary health care professionals
- Review service users admitted to the mental health assessment unit in Basildon and work collaboratively with the inpatient services
- Be responsible for the maintenance of standards of care within the crisis service
- Ensure that an integrated service is provided to clients and an excellent interdisciplinary working environment is maintained
To apply, you will need a professional qualification (OT, Social Work, RMN) and must be educated to a degree level in health. You should also have experience as an Allied Health and Mental Health Practitioner (Mental Health Act 1983), and additional dementia-related professional qualifications or experience would be ideal. In addition, you must champion high standards of professional practice throughout the service area. Experience in the use f risk assessment tools is also essential.
Please reach out to the Hunter Mental Health team today to apply and register your interest in this contract CPN – Crisis position in Basildon. We’d love to hear from you!
Call Tayo on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
CPN – Locum
Salary – £26.63 – 27.00 per hour
Contact Person: Tayo Odubore