Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a great Mental Health Nurse in a Perinatal team. The role will be providing assessments and risk presentation in the community for adult patients and their families in a Midlands based service.
They are looking for someone with the following:
- Monitor and manage acute risk presentation
- Ability to take responsibility for managing urgent clinical calls, including risk assessment and management.
- Experience in perinatal is ideal but not necessary
- Ability to take responsibility for supporting team members in their decision making
- Good organisational skills
- Good Communicator
- Good computer skills
- A car driver with access to a car for business use will be required.
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00am till 5:00pm
Key details of the role:
- Community Mental Health Nurse
- Band 6
- Start date – ASAP
- Mix of office and community based
- Duration – 3 month
- £26+ umbrella depending on experience
Call Hannah on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
CPN – Locum
Salary – Market related
Contact Person: Hannah Chapman