Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a great DBT Practitioner in Complex Needs Service. The role will be providing assessment, treatment and care to patients and their families in a Greater London based service. This is a large mental health trust which is partnered with two other trusts, providing mental health expertise, clinical experience and innovation to care for their patients.
Experience in community mental health is required as the service would require someone to hit the ground running and be a real asset to the service. They also need someone with the following:
- Ideally have experience of working with personality disorders or psychology background
- Ability to provide excellent assessment, treatment and care reviews to patients and their families/ carers.
- To provide out of hours work as and when required, for example, telephone support.
- Ability to take responsibility for managing urgent clinical calls, including risk assessment and management.
- Ability to take responsibility for supporting team members in their decision making
- To take a role in facilitating and/or co-facilitating clinical groups with patients and their carers.
- Good organisational skills
- Good Communicator
- Good computer skills
The working hours are 9:00am till 5pm however this is a part-time role of 3 to 4 days a week. Within the service there is a support team of other trust staff members, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- DBT Practitioner in Complex Needs
- Band 6/7
- Psychology background
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3 month
- Part time position
- £26 – £29.5ph umbrella
- Provide out of hours work as and when required, for example, telephone support.
Call Hannah on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Psychology – Locum
Salary – £26.00 – 29.50 per hour
Contact Person: Hannah Chapman