Junior Credit Controller – Hunter Gatherer Group
Based in Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire
Salary – 23-25k per year + Health Insurance + Great annual leave package
Hunter Gatherer has been listed as one of the “Top 100 best small companies to work for in the UK 2022.”
We specialise in investing in recruitment businesses, currently in the healthcare and renewable energy sectors.
Awarded 5th Best Recruitment Company to work for in the UK , 9th Best small Company Nationally, we are a great company to work for!!
Hunter have also achieved a 3 Star accreditation, awarded to organisations of all sizes that meet ‘world class’ levels of workplace engagement
Working alongside the existing Senior Credit Controller, the duties would include:
We’re a high performing, motivated and dynamic team who are looking for someone who enjoys challenges, can problem solve and would enjoy dealing with lots of different and interesting personalities!
- At least 1 year experience within an accounts team (does not specifically need to be in Credit Control)
- Able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail and initiative to apply logic
- Ability to deal with overdue accounts and customers professionally and effectively
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders verbally as well as in writing
We have been voted Best company to work for, with awe-inspiring colleagues and some exceptional talent!
- Excellent career progression prospects with a growing company.
- Private healthcare. Reducing the burden on the NHS and caring for our staff. You’re part of our family after all. From the end of a 6-month probation period your private healthcare will kick in
- Staff team events. We regularly have team events either in the office or offsite. These range from a day out at a local music festival to escape rooms.
- Peloton bike in the office for all to use!
At Hunter Gatherer our aim is to be the employer of choice, where we have a happy, motivated, fulfilled and proud team of consultants outperforming the competition.
Our commitment to you:
- To provide a fun, competitive, enjoyable and fulfilling work environment
- To provide you with an environment that supports all aspects of your function
- To provide a good holiday package and flexibility to support your family when necessary
- To provide the development exposure and training required for you to develop personally and achieve your aspirations
- To operate with fairness and adhere to the Hunter Gatherer values
OT – Internal
Salary – £23k – 25k per year + Health Insurance, Unlimited Annual Leave
Contact Person: Benton Robertson