Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a great Mental Health Practitioner role specialising in Mental Health Liaison settings. The role will be working explicitly nights screening, assessing and providing treatment and care for patients within the Dorset based service.
Experience in community mental health is required as the service would require someone to hit the ground running and be a real asset to the service. They also need someone with the following:
- Previous experience within Liaison teams would be ideal
- Ability to provide excellent assessment, treatment and care reviews to patients and their families/ carers
- Ability to take responsibility for managing urgent clinical calls, including risk assessment and management.
- Ability to take responsibility for supporting team members in their decision making
- To take a role in facilitating and/or co-facilitating clinical groups with patients and their carers.
- Good organisational skills
- Good Communicator
- Good computer skills
The working hours are Nights, Monday to Friday from however part-time will be considered.
Key details of the role:
- Mental Health Practitioner (Registered Mental Health Nurse, Social Worker, Therapist etc)
- Band 6
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3 month with potential to extend
- Full Time position
- Up to £40PH umbrella depending on experience
Call Hannah on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Community – Locum
Salary – £37 – 40 per hour
Contact Person: Hannah Chapman