Hunter Mental Health is currently working alongside an amazing Recovery Team in North London. They are based within a NHS Trust who are well known to consistently provide a wide range of quality mental health services in North England. They provide care for individuals across all age ranges and work closely with all specialists to ensure that our services are well-integrated.
We are looking for an experienced community psychiatric nurse to join this service on a 37.5-hour position which is an initial 3-month contract with a strong intent to extend further. The pay range we are offering is £29.78 – £30.12ph umbrella rate. The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9-5 but would be very flexibile to the right candidate.
Key details of the role:
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- Recovery Team
Call Faieq on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Community – Locum
Salary – £29.78 – 30.12 per hour
Contact Person: Faieq Bashar