Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner – Fully Remote – Assessment Only
Hunter MH have an opportunity for an experienced Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, to secure contract working within an NHS IAPT service in a Triage only role.
The Service are looking for someone to join the team as soon as possible to work full time in a remote setting. This role will be an ongoing locum contract lasting a minimum of 3 months.
To be eligible for this role you will need to have the following:
- Experience Working for an IAPT service
- PGD / PGC in Low intensity CBT / Psychological Wellbeing.
– Start date – ASAP
– Full Time – 22.5 – 37.5 hrs pw
– Remote working role
– 3 months ongoing
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Nicole at Hunter MH today on 0203 475 4175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
CBT – Locum
Salary – £23 – 24 per hour
Contact Person: Nicole Jordan