Recruitment Consultants – Healthcare
Shoreditch, London – £18,000-£30,000 (OTE £25,000-£40,000 year 1)
Hunter Mental Health (part of the Hunter Gatherer Group) has been listed as one of the Top 100 best small companies to work for in the UK 2021. Awarded 11th Best Recruitment Company to work for in the UK (also the top ranked specialist Healthcare Recruitment Agency), 17th Best small Company Nationally and 7th Best Small Company in the London region, we are a great company to work for!! Hunter have also achieved a 3 Star accreditation, awarded to organisations of all sizes that meet ‘world class’ levels of workplace engagement.
We have opportunities for multiple Recruitment Consultants to join us in our beautiful new offices in Shoreditch, London.
We invest in people because people build companies. Our vision is simple, to be the home of Mental Health Professionals recruitment around the globe. We plan to do this by working in dedicated niches within the healthcare sector as best-in-class operators. We are ambitious. We are progressive. We are competitive. We are kind and nurturing and are looking to grow our family.
An essential and integral part of our team, the Recruitment Consultant is resilient, tenacious, competitive, hard-working, charming, ambitious and motivated. They are the backbone of our business and specialise in the sourcing, screening, attraction, recruitment and eventual placement of specialist healthcare workers.
Your role will involve the full recruitment function – from finding quality healthcare professionals, through compliance, interviewing, agreeing contracts, placing candidates, marketing, registering and meeting new clients.
- Smart, intuitive, self-motivated, business savvy and confident
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- A highly competitive spirit, the desire to work towards goals and the stamina to excel in a fast moving, sales-driven environment
- Entrepreneurial flair, resilience, urgency and exceptionally high levels of energy and drive
- Maintaining a constant pipeline of specialist candidates
- Posting and updating job adverts on recruitment job board sites
- Mining CVs and harvesting data
- Screening healthcare professionals
- Selling the unique benefits of our agency
- Interviewing candidates
- Building, developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with candidates and clients
- Providing an excellent service at all times to both our clients and candidates
- Achieving weekly, monthly, quarterly KPIs
We are a GREAT company to work for, with awe-inspiring colleagues and some super-cool benefits:
- Unlimited holiday. As part of our family we know that you’re driven, competitive and have a strong work ethic, so we let you decide what time you need to take as holiday. Our culture is all about trust.
- Progression. With a clear career pathway and regular salary hikes, our route to management is straightforward and driven by incentives. We want you to be rewarded each time you make a step forward in your career.
- We love our employees and want them to be as happy and healthy as possible, so we provide them with free fruit, 25% off your gym membership, and a chance to join the Hunter Running Club!
- Private healthcare. Reducing the burden on the NHS and caring for our staff. You’re part of our family after all. From the end of a 6-month probation period your private healthcare will kick in.
- Free beer and wine. We provide refreshments in our workspace and we encourage everyone to socialise together, building strong and healthy bonds.
- Bring your dog to work. Who doesn’t love having a dog in the office? Great for lowering blood pressure and increasing serotonin levels.
- Going out. Ascot races, Escape Room, Hawksmoor, Bowling… we’ve had a lot of fun together and we’ll be having a whole lot more
- Annual away-days. At Hunter we like to do things in style. From annual conferences at Soho Farmhouse in the Cotswolds to yearly group-wide get togethers in Barcelona…. If it looks fun and stylish we’ll be there!
- Knowledge sharing. We hold regular desk coaching sessions and have an amazing intranet with libraries of free personal development courses. We take training very seriously and will invest in you both as a consultant and individual.
At Hunter our aim is to be the employer of choice, where we have a happy, motivated, fulfilled and proud team of consultants outperforming the competition.
Our commitment to you:
- To provide a fun, competitive, enjoyable and fulfilling work environment
- To provide you with an environment that supports all aspects of your function
- To reward you directly linked to performance
- To provide a motivational bonus scheme
- To provide a good holiday package and flexibility to support your family when necessary
- To provide the development exposure and training required for you to develop personally and achieve your aspirations
- To operate with fairness and adhere to the Hunter values
Apply for this role today, or Contact Benton Robertson on 07772 509 134 firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss, thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
CPN – Internal
Salary – £18k – 30k per year + Commission, Health Insurance, Unlimited Leave
Contact Person: Benton Robertson