Hunter Mental Health are supporting an Acute adults team based in East Essex. They are looking for a mental health nurse with NHS experience to come join their established ward on a 3 month initial contract, with strong intention of extension. The working hours of this team are 07.00-19.30 or 19.00-07.30 and they are looking for someone to accommodate a full time contract, working 3 long days.
The ideal mental health nurse would have experience working apart of a adults acute ward but due to the climate of the team they are happy to give a newly qualified RMN an opportunity to gain post placement experience. If you are looking to join a well-established mental health ward that specialises within the Adults setting, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
- Band 5
- Start date 2/3 weeks
- 3 month contract
- Full time position
- Adults acute ward
- £21 days / £27.00 nights & Saturdays / £32.00 Sundays
Call Tayo on the number 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
RMN – Locum
Salary – £21 – 32 per hour
Contact Person: Tayo Odubore