Hunter Mental Health is working alongside an impatient mental health service within a fantastic NHS Trust whose sole purpose is to better the mental health, learning disabilities and physical health across all ages in the South West Yorkshire. This team is based in Leeds, not far from the city centre.
We are looking for a qualified mental health nurse to work for a memory assessment service (MAS) based in Leeds. The service operated form 9am to 5:30pm and are looking for someone to start a contract in the new year.
Key details of the role:
- Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) – Memory Assessment Service
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3-month ongoing Locum Contract
- Full time position
- £19.00 – £21 via Umbrella Company
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Tayo at Hunter Mental Health today on 0203 475 4175
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
RMN – Locum
Salary – £19 – 21 per hour
Contact Person: Tayo Odubore