Hunter Gatherer Mental Health have a representing a Slough based client in their search for a social worker. The service supports the safe and timely discharge of our residents from several hospital sites both in and outside of London, working closely with their community Health and Hospital Trust colleagues to deliver an integrated Discharge to Assess service. The sevrice will allow the social worker to plan their workload to meet their needs as you will be expected to be able to operate in the community on the occasional occasion. The role could see you working 4 days from home and one day face-to-face
The service requires experienced social workers social workers with experience with triaging and discharging services users across all ages in a timely manner. The makeup of the service allows social workers to work from home the entirety of the contract and they are looking for someone to commit to full-time hours.
The working hours of the service is Monday to Friday from 9:00am till 5:00pm and it is an ongoing 3-6 month ongoing contract.
Key details of the role:
- Social Worker
- Predominantly remote working position
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3- 6 month ongoing contract
- Full Time
- £30 umbrella
Call Tayo on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Community – Locum
Salary – £30 per hour
Contact Person: Tayo Odubore