Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a great PDOC Social worker role. The role will involve arranging care packages for older people in a Haywards Heath based service, there will be support to develop skill set in assessment, safeguarding and case management in a community mental health team.
Experience in community mental health is required as the service would require someone to hit the ground running and be a real asset to the service. They also need someone with the following:
- Experience working in the community or hospital social work
- Provide guidance/advice and information for adults with acute or long-term physical health, mental needs and for older people and carers
- Some home working for some of the role however there will still be a need for home visits
- Ability to take responsibility for managing urgent clinical calls, including risk assessment and management.
- Ability to take responsibility for supporting team members in their decision making
- To take a role in facilitating and/or co-facilitating clinical groups with patients and their carers.
- Good organisational skills
- Good Communicator
- Good computer skills
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00am till 5:00pm or 11:00am till 7:00pm however part-time will be considered.
Key details of the role:
- Social Worker
- Band 6
- Start date – ASAP
- Some remote working available
- Duration – 3 month with potential to be ongoing
- Full Time or Part time
- £30PH to £35PH umbrella depending on experience
Call Hannah on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
Community – Locum
Salary – £30 – 35 per hour
Contact Person: Hannah Chapman