Hunter Mental Health have an exciting opportunity for a great Matron/Ward manager. The role will be providing leadership, care, direction and responsibility for an inpatient ward in the Sussex area.
Band 8 experience in mental health is required as the service would require someone to hit the ground running and be a real asset to the service. They also need someone with the following:
- Ability to take responsibility for managing a team, patients and running of a ward.
- Ability to take responsibility for supporting team members in their decision making
- Good organisational skills
- Good Communicator
- Good computer skills
The working hours are Monday to Friday from 9:00am till 5pm however there may be some additional hours needed, part-time may also be considered. Within the service there is a support team of other Community Psychiatric Nurses, Social Workers, OT’s and Psychiatrists, along with the supervision of the Team Lead.
Key details of the role:
- Registered mental health nurse
- Band 8
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration – 3 month
- Full Time or part time position
- £50PH + umbrella (dependant on experience)
Call Hannah on (0203 475 4175) to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £200 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about
RMN – Locum
Salary – £50 – 54 per hour
Contact Person: Hannah Chapman