Hunter Gatherer Mental Health are working on the behalf of a supportive adults CMHT based in the South Essex area. The team are looking for a mental health nurse with community experience who can commit to working hours of 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Ideally the team are looking for someone to commit to full-time hours; however, could consider part time hours.
This will be an initial 3-month contract with the view of extension.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End 3-month contract with the view of extension
- Working Pattern: Part Time/ Full Time
- Shift Pattern: Monday – Friday 9-5
- Flexible remote working
Key details of the role:
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Band 6
- £29.36- £30.29 (Umbrella)
- Working age adults (18-65)
- South Essex area
Call Tayo on 0203 475 4175 to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
CPN – Locum
Salary – £29.36 – 30.29 per hour
Contact Person: Tayo Odubore