Band 6 Health Visitor – £28.00-30.00 Per hour – Sutton
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Hunter Nursing are currently looking for Band 6 Health Visitor – £28.00-30.00 Per hour – Sutton
for our fantastic on-going opportunities.
Key details for the roles:
– Band 6 Health Visitor – £28.00-30.00 Per hour – Sutton
– 0900 am – 1700 pm
– Duration: ongoing
– Shifts: Monday to Friday If any of the above is for you and you are a Health Visitor or even know a qualified professional as such as yourself, then please call 0203 475 4175 option 1 and ask for the Community desk, Or Email email@example.com .
We currently have an abundance of opportunities working within Sutton and surrounding areas we would love to discuss with you.
District Nursing – Locum
Salary – £28 – 30 per hour + UMBRELLA
Contact Person: Charley Godfrey